The master collection is designed for those of you wanting to cover all bases! With images taken across all times of the day, this collection includes presets for rainy days, desert scenes, tropical vibes, snow and wilderness to city adventures. All in all, this pack has every one of the 137 presets you need to edit your images.
The master collection includes:
- All presets from all collections, totalling 137 presets
- A 'how to import the presets' video
- 5 exclusive editing tutorials (Adventure, Desert, City, Tropical and Snow) ranging from 30 - 50 minutes in duration, with Alex talking you through the finer details of editing in Lightroom and how to effectively use the presets.
- RAW images of Alex's from around the world for you to refine your skills and follow along.
- A tutorial showing how Alex exports from Lightroom and how to keep sharpness when posting on instagram.
- A special bonus video where Alex talks you through how to edit astronomy photos.
Why buy my presets?
I've been a professional travel and adventure photographer working over the past 5 years worldwide with clients. I've put all my editing knowledge from over the years into these preset collections to help you take your workflow and style to the next level.
To keep in mind
- Only compatible with Lightroom desktop (not mobile).
- The presets do not include White Balance and Exposure. These need adjusting individually as every photo is different. Alex talks through in detail how to adjust these in his video provided with these packs.
- The RAW images provided by Alex are for personal use only and not for print or commercial use. The images are tracked and are easily found. We'd love to see your edits of the raws provided on instagram, please do feel free to share them there.
- Presets are xmp file type. LRtemplate is now available, please email email@example.com for a different download link after you've purchased.
What happens once I've purchased them?
- Once you have purchased a pack, you will receive 2 emails. The first will be an invoice receipt and the second will contain a link to your presets.
- Open the link on your computer ( not mobile ) which will take you to where you can download the zip file. Double click the Zip which will turn into a folder.
- Inside the folder there will a PDF and a preset folder. Inside the PDF there is an explanation to all the links explaining how to install and access the videos.