The tropical getaway collection is the perfect pack for those of you who enjoy the warmer climates on Earth. Including 26 presets, with scenes ranging from idillic white sand beaches, infinity pools, waterfalls and underwater shots that are designed to cover all tones including daytime and sunrise/sunset, this pack with have you editing images to vividly recreate the scenes you captured.
Each pack includes:
- A 'how to import the presets' video
- A 50 minute editing tutorial with Alex talking you through the finer details of editing in Lightroom and how to effectively use the presets.
- RAW images of Alex's from around the world for you to refine your skills and follow along.
- A tutorial showing how Alex exports from Lightroom and how to keep sharpness when posting on instagram.
To keep in mind
- The presets are designed and primarily for use on RAW images. Jpegs do work but due to a limited colour range in jpegs, raws are recommended.
- Only compatible with Lightroom desktop (not mobile).
- The presets do not include White Balance and Exposure. These need adjusting individually as every photo is different. Alex talks through in detail how to adjust these in his video provided with these packs.
- The RAW images provided by Alex are for personal use only and not for print or commercial use. The images are tracked and are easily found. We'd love to see your edits of the raws provided on instagram, please do feel free to share them there.
- Presets are xmp file type.
What happens once I've purchased them?
- Once you have purchased a pack, you will receive 2 emails. The first will be an invoice receipt and the second will contain a link to your presets.
- Open the link which will take you to where you can download the zip file. Double click the Zip which will turn into a folder.
- Inside the folder there will a PDF and a preset folder. Inside the PDF there is an explanation to all the links explaining how to install and access the videos.